SWEET POTATO PANCAKES
- 1 cup unbleached all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut palm sugar
- 1 cup cooked, mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- canola oil and butter blend for cooking
- 1/2 cup cooked, mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 tablespoon natural apricot preserves
- sliced almonds
- Put eggs, sugar, almond milk and mashed sweet potatoes in
a medium bowl and beat until well blended.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, nutmeg and salt.
Add liquid ingredients to flour; mix well. Fold in raisins.
- Drop spoon of batter per pancake into a lightly oiled and medium heated
skillet. Cook for about 1 minute on each side. Makes 20 mini pancakes.
- Topping: mix mashed sweet potatoes, honey and apricot preserves.
Sprinkle with sliced almonds.
Recipe posted 11.11.2013 © BreakfastMagic.com