- 1 cup unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut palm sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure orange extract
- 3 medium size carrots (8 oz), peeled and cut
- canola oil for cooking
- Cook carrots for 10 minutes. Drain and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix together all flour, baking powder
- Put eggs, sugar, almond milk, orange extract and
carrots into a blender; process until creamy and smooth.
Add carrot mixture to flour, combine until blended.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over a
low-medium heat. Drop large spoon of batter
per pancake and cook for 1-2 minutes until firm.
Gently turn over, cook 1 more minute.
Makes 10 mini pancakes.
Recipe posted on 10.14.2013 © BreakfastMagic.com