OAT PEANUT-BUTTER-JELLY CAKES
GLUTEN FREE OAT PANCAKES
- 1 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 2 tablespoon ground flaxseed (meal)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- virgin coconut oil for cooking
- gluten-free natural peanut butter and grape jelly
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs, almond milk and vanilla extract
until fluffy and doubled in volume.
- In a large bowl, mix oat flour, flaxseed meal and baking powder.
Add liquid ingredients to flour and mix well.
- Pour 1 spoon of batter per pancake into a lightly oiled and
medium heated skillet; use 1 tablespoon of oil for a large skillet,
cook for about 2 minutes on each side. Top with peanut butter and jelly.
* Leftovers are great for a snack or lunchbox.
Recipe posted 2.8.2013 © BreakfastMagic.com