GREEN CHICK PEAS CAKES
- 1 cup Garbanzo (chick peas) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/4 cup cooked spinach, drained and squeezed
- 1 cup filtered water
- canola oil for cooking
- In a small bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- Put egg whites, water and spinach into a blender, process (stir) for 30 seconds.
Add the flour and mix until all combined. Move the pancake batter
into a small bowl and let it sit for 10 minutes, stir lightly.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over a low-medium heat.
Drop a tablespoon of batter per pancake and cook for 1 minute on each side.
Recipe posted on 3.28.2015 © BreakfastMagic.com