FRENCH TOAST SAUSAGE ROLLS
- 4 slices white bread, for breadcrumbs, no crust
- 8 slices white bread, no crust
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 8 breakfast sausages, cooked
- 2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil for cooking
- pure maple syrup
- scrambled eggs
- Preheat oven to 200 ° F. Place 4 slices of cut bread on a cookie sheet and dry for about 30 minutes.
Use small food processor to make bread crumbs; spread the crumbs over a large plate, or cutting board.
- In a shallow bowl, beat eggs with almond milk.
- Dip each bread slice, one at a time, into egg mixture, do not oversoak; place over bread crumbs,
put cooked sausage in the middle to create a roll, and cover with bread crumbs.
- In a large skillet, heat coconut oil, place sausage rolls, and cook on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve with pure maple syrup and scrambled eggs.
How To Make Homemade Bread Crumbs
Recipe posted 7.8.2014 © BreakfastMagic.com