- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons natural raw sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup melted chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt 1/2 cup chocolate chips and put aside to cool.
- In a small bowl, beat egg, sugar, oil, yogurt and
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
Add liquid ingredients to flour, combine with melted
chocolate; mix well. Fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into a lightly oiled donut baking pan.
Bake 15 minutes. Makes 6 donuts.
- Mix melted chocolate and almond milk until smooth,
dip each donut and place on waxed or parchment
paper to set. Refrigerate for few minutes.
Recipe posted 5.7.2013 © HomeCookNaturally.com