CHOCOLATE CEREAL BARS
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/2 cup cereal, cocoa rice crisps, or Cheerios
- Put chocolate chips into a small glass bowl and microwave for
- Add almond butter to melted chocolate and mix until smooth; stir in cereal.
- Line a small cookie sheet with a wax, or parchment paper. Spread the mixture to 1/2 inch thick square. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Cut into bars. Great lunch box treat, or dessert with ice cream!
Recipe posted 4.9.2014 © BreakfastMagic.com