- 2 cups all natural chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dry noodles
- 1/2 cup frozen peas and carrots, defrosted
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon canola or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small, nonstick pot, melt butter and oil, add flour and stir for 1/2 minute, do not brown. Add chicken broth
and bring to a boil. Mix in noodles, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add vegetables, chicken, salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 5 more minutes, stirring until soup thickens. Add more
broth or water, if necessary. Makes 2 servings.
Recipe posted 6.22.2014 © BreakfastMagic.com