- 1 1/2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut palm sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 cooked scrambled eggs
- shredded yellow cheese
- 1 egg with 2 tablespoons of milk (for egg wash)
- natural bacon, cooked and crumbled (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk milk, yogurt, sugar and oil.
Add milk-yogurt mixture to flour and stir until dry
ingredients are just moistened.
- Divide dough into 8 equal parts.
Put some oil on your hands, form 8 equal balls,
flatten to 3 inch circles, and place on a lightly
oiled x-large cookie sheet, leaving at least
2 inches of space around each ball.
Gently stretch and flatten into 5 inch circles.
- Whisk 1 whole egg with 2 tablespoons of milk.
Spread the egg wash with a silicone pastry brush over
pizzas. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Divide scrambled eggs into 8 equal parts.
- Remove pizzas from the oven and top with eggs and cheese.
Return to oven and bake for additional 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon for extra flavor.
* Yogurt and milk can be replaced with 1 cup buttermilk.
Recipe posted 1.30.2014 BreakfastMagic.com.com