- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- pizza sauce
- plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- fresh basil for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a medium bowl, mix milk, yogurt and olive oil until
blended. Add milk-yogurt mixture to flour, stir until dry
ingredients are just moistened.
- Place dough on floured surface and knead gently. Pat
or roll until 1 inch thick and cut into 8 equal parts.
With some oil on your hands, form balls and flatten to
1/2 inch thick circles. Place biscuits on ungreased
baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Top each pizza with 1 tablespoon pizza sauce, thin
tomato slices and mozzarella. Put back in the oven
for additional 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh basil. Makes 8 mini pizzas.
Recipe posted 8.9.2013 © HomeCookNaturally.com