- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup raw sugar or coconut palm sugar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup dried apricots (turkish)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs, oil, sugar and vanilla extract.
- In a large bowl mix oat flour, baking powder and salt.
Add liquid ingredients to flour; mix until well blended.
Fold in chopped dried apricots and nuts. (Turkish apricots
look darker, no preservatives added).
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of batter per cookie on a lightly oiled
baking cookie sheet. Bake 15 minutes. Makes about one
dozen 3-inch cookies.
Recipe posted 5.6.2013 © HomeCookNaturally.com