- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup natural raw sugar
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon pure almond extract (optional)
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup unsalted sliced almonds, plus extra for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg, sugar, almond butter,
almond milk and almond extract.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda
and salt. Add liquid ingredients to flour and mix until well
blended. Fold in mini chocolate chips and sliced almonds.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of batter per cookie on a lightly oiled
cookie sheet, sprinkle with sliced almonds. Bake for 15 minutes.
Makes about one dozen 3-inch cookies.
Recipe posted 5.7.2013 © HomeCookNaturally.com